Guardian Guild - Index - Gold Log - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
LS advices, if someone cares to share

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardian Guild Forum Index -> Guardian Guild -> Ladder Slasher
 
Author Message
stype


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 23

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 25
Points Average: 1.09
Jsp Acc: stype

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 00:47 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

Well my fighter, currently lvl 9 HeeMaan, need some advices where he want his skill points etc.

I read some, and im not sure if its true, but much dex is preferd?

And as im total nub to this, whats the things i wanna keep?

Obvious is that some elite players have armors that allows 10 more inv slots etc, but for a fighter, what would be good, or whats sellable?

And i dont get it at LS ingame market, dosent seem like a place to put any items.

Any suggestion, or could someone point me by url directly to the topic where all is saying what to do and not.


Thanks.

And i recently got the knowledge about downarrow+mouse when killing, made it easier.
Sorry E, N+Mouse didint work on my keyboard or mouse.
_________________
Back to top
Publicité






PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 00:47 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Back to top
Epiphany
Trusted

Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 30

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 32
Points Average: 1.07
Jsp Acc: Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 02:24 (2008)    Post subject: Re: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

stype wrote:
Well my fighter, currently lvl 9 HeeMaan, need some advices where he want his skill points etc.

I read some, and im not sure if its true, but much dex is preferd?

And as im total nub to this, whats the things i wanna keep?

Obvious is that some elite players have armors that allows 10 more inv slots etc, but for a fighter, what would be good, or whats sellable?

And i dont get it at LS ingame market, dosent seem like a place to put any items.

Any suggestion, or could someone point me by url directly to the topic where all is saying what to do and not.


Thanks.

And i recently got the knowledge about downarrow+mouse when killing, made it easier.
Sorry E, N+Mouse didint work on my keyboard or mouse.
The dex got nerffed a while back when njaguar made some changes. All of your gear such as armor and charm should have as much dex as possible, and your weapon should have as much EE as possible. All your stats should go into strength, maybe like 5 into vitality (But not needed, but recommended).

When you go into the market, you have to click on sell and then drag your item into the slot and click sell.
_________________
Back to top
stype


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 23

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 25
Points Average: 1.09
Jsp Acc: stype

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 03:14 (2008)    Post subject: Re: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

Epiphany wrote:
stype wrote:
Well my fighter, currently lvl 9 HeeMaan, need some advices where he want his skill points etc.
I read some, and im not sure if its true, but much dex is preferd?

And as im total nub to this, whats the things i wanna keep?

Obvious is that some elite players have armors that allows 10 more inv slots etc, but for a fighter, what would be good, or whats sellable?

And i dont get it at LS ingame market, dosent seem like a place to put any items.

Any suggestion, or could someone point me by url directly to the topic where all is saying what to do and not.


Thanks.

And i recently got the knowledge about downarrow+mouse when killing, made it easier.
Sorry E, N+Mouse didint work on my keyboard or mouse.


The dex got nerffed a while back when njaguar made some changes. All of your gear such as armor and charm should have as much dex as possible, and your weapon should have as much EE as possible. All your stats should go into strength, maybe like 5 into vitality (But not needed, but recommended).
When you go into the market, you have to click on sell and then drag your item into the slot and click sell.

found out how the market worked, tobad its a max number of items, but i dont hink the crap i added there will sell either.

Well i start to stuff my points to str then.

Thanks for help.


_________________
Back to top
Epiphany
Trusted

Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 30

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 32
Points Average: 1.07
Jsp Acc: Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 03:15 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

No problem, anytime, i love helping. Smile    
_________________
Back to top
stype


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 23

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 25
Points Average: 1.09
Jsp Acc: stype

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 03:29 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

Got another for you.

Whats that shrine, where you can offer items, it only dissapears, do i gain on offering?

And the transmutation box, have tryed putting 2 simliar items many times, but no transmutation is happening.
_________________
Back to top
RowdyDog


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 5

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 5
Points Average: 1.00
Jsp Acc: RowdyDog

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 03:41 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

stype wrote:
Got another for you.Whats that shrine, where you can offer items, it only dissapears, do i gain on offering?
And the transmutation box, have tryed putting 2 simliar items many times, but no transmutation is happening.






it heals mana and lifewhen you transmute,

if its still the same, you need to use 2 of the same items to transmute, like Mystical lightning III and Mystical lightning III.
Back to top
stype


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 23

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 25
Points Average: 1.09
Jsp Acc: stype

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 03:47 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

RowdyDog wrote:
stype wrote:
Got another for you.Whats that shrine, where you can offer items, it only dissapears, do i gain on offering?And the transmutation box, have tryed putting 2 simliar items many times, but no transmutation is happening.









it heals mana and lifewhen you transmute, if its still the same, you need to use 2 of the same items to transmute, like Mystical lightning III and Mystical lightning III.





Got it all to work, nothing funny came out of it though.
Well off for some sleep, and a new lvl day in a few hours.

Edit: Lets se here, a weapon with 20-100damage with no mods worse or better than a slightly lower with some EE, could someone explain how much extra damage each EE adds?

Thanks.
_________________
Back to top
Epiphany
Trusted

Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 30

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 32
Points Average: 1.07
Jsp Acc: Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 23:45 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

stype wrote:
RowdyDog wrote:
stype wrote:
Got another for you.Whats that shrine, where you can offer items, it only dissapears, do i gain on offering?And the transmutation box, have tryed putting 2 simliar items many times, but no transmutation is happening.










it heals mana and lifewhen you transmute, if its still the same, you need to use 2 of the same items to transmute, like Mystical lightning III and Mystical lightning III.






Got it all to work, nothing funny came out of it though.
Well off for some sleep, and a new lvl day in a few hours.

Edit: Lets se here, a weapon with 20-100damage with no mods worse or better than a slightly lower with some EE, could someone explain how much extra damage each EE adds?

Thanks.
the one with a little EE is better, it adds slightly more damage, probably wouldn't notice it too much though.

-- and the shrine only heals mana and health, doesn't do anything else.
and the transmuting box you need two items exactly the same tier / item. (stats can be diff tho)
_________________
Back to top
stype


Offline

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 23

Gender: Male
Guild Point(s): 25
Points Average: 1.09
Jsp Acc: stype

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jul - 06:46 (2008)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share Reply with quote

Epiphany wrote:
stype wrote:
RowdyDog wrote:
stype wrote:
Got another for you.Whats that shrine, where you can offer items, it only dissapears, do i gain on offering?And the transmutation box, have tryed putting 2 simliar items many times, but no transmutation is happening.











it heals mana and lifewhen you transmute, if its still the same, you need to use 2 of the same items to transmute, like Mystical lightning III and Mystical lightning III.







Got it all to work, nothing funny came out of it though.Well off for some sleep, and a new lvl day in a few hours.

Edit: Lets se here, a weapon with 20-100damage with no mods worse or better than a slightly lower with some EE, could someone explain how much extra damage each EE adds?

Thanks.


the one with a little EE is better, it adds slightly more damage, probably wouldn't notice it too much though.
-- and the shrine only heals mana and health, doesn't do anything else.
and the transmuting box you need two items exactly the same tier / item. (stats can be diff tho)

Thanks m8. Tryed once but only poo came out, worse than the 2 i combined.
_________________
Back to top
Contenu Sponsorisé






PostPosted: Today at 12:49 (2018)    Post subject: LS advices, if someone cares to share

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

 

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB
Appalachia Theme © 2002 Droshi's Island

Designed & images by Kooky